Fri, Sep 29|
Golden Hour Pick-Your-Own Flowers
Soak in nature, feel at peace and let your creativity flow as you search the field for those perfect blooms.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Dogwood Farms, N5548 County Rd P, Delavan, WI 53115, USA
About the event
Feel calm and refreshed after an evening in our field. Enjoy the bounty of the farm, listen to the birds and engage your creative side as you make your perfect bouquet.
What it costs:
$30 mason jar and free-range of our production garden.
What you'll get:
- A mason jar to fill with your perfect blooms.
- An evening of relaxation and creativity
- Memories to last a lifetime
Make your visit stress-free:
- You are welcome to arrive and leave any time during the U-Pick hours for a stress-free experience. Kendra or Chris will be ready and waiting to get you checked in.
- Park near the big yellow barn to keep the turnaround clear for others to use.
- A mason jar and pair of snips will be provided. Please return the snips before you leave.
- Sunglasses, water bottles, hats and sunscreen will ensure a pleasant visit, along with comfortable footwear suitable for uneven terrain.
- Some guests prefer to wear gloves when handling flowers that may have scratchy leaves or sap.
- Take photos of our flowers and your experience to share with your friends. Tagging and sharing Dogwood is a great way to support our farm!
- We do not allow professional or amateur photography sessions during our U-Pick, as it can be distracting to other guests. If you are interested in scheduling a session with your photographer, please send us an email.
- Our flock will be free-ranging during your visit; therefore, please leave your dog at home! (Even though we love dogs.)
- Our farm is a great opportunity to teach animal kindness to children; please prevent any young family members from chasing our ducks and chickens, as it teaches them to be fearful of humans. We are happy to assist kids in feeding and petting the animals during your visit.
- Our farm is home to many happy honeybee hives. Honeybees are docile unless swatted at. Please plan accordingly for any bee allergies.
Email us with any further questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in the flower field!
- Ticket type