top of page
Fri, Sep 02|
Get full access to our production fields! Enjoy a peaceful visit amongst the flowers. Soak in nature. Get creative.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 02, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Delavan, N5548 County Rd P, Delavan, WI 53115, USA
About the event
Welcome to our U-Pick! Here are the details:
$25 Includes one large mason jar (approximately 20-25 stems) and free range of our production fields
- You are welcome to arrive and leave any time during the U-Pick hours. Kendra or Chris will be ready and waiting to get you checked in.
- Park near the big yellow barn to avoid blocking the turnaround.
- A mason jar and pair of snips will be provided. Please return the snips before you leave.
- Dogwood is at Mother Nature’s whim, so it’s helpful to be mindful when packing a bag and selecting footwear. Sunglasses, water bottles, hats and sunscreen will ensure a pleasant visit, along with comfortable footwear suitable for uneven terrain.
- Some guests prefer to wear gloves when handling flowers that may have scratchy leaves or sap.
- We welcome you to take photos of our flowers and your experience to share with your friends. Tagging and sharing Dogwood is a great way to support our farm.
- We do not allow professional or amateur photography sessions during our U-Pick, as it can be distracting to other guests. If you are interested in scheduling a session with your photographer, please send us an email.
- Our flock will be free-ranging during your visit; therefore, we do not allow dogs or any other animals on our property.
- Our farm is a great opportunity to teach animal kindness to children; please prevent any young family members from chasing our ducks and chickens, as it teaches them to be fearful of humans. We are happy to assist kids in feeding and petting the animals during your visit.
- Our farm is home to many happy honeybee hives. Honeybees are docile unless swatted at. Please plan accordingly for any bee allergies.
Email us with any further questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in the flower fields!
bottom of page